HashBay is a platform via which one can redeem blocks and go shopping. You are a HashBay user and are allowed to use the service only after you register to the extent that you fully agree with all the following terms of service. You must carefully read the User Agreement before using services made available by HashBay. Unless otherwise stated, the Website in the Agreement refers to HashBay. In the process of registration, after you select "I have read and accept the terms of service of HashBay", it means that you have reached an agreement with HashBay to fully accept all the terms hereunder. Once you apply HashBay services, it will be deemed that you have understood and fully agree to the terms of service, including the modifications made by HashBay from time to time.
HashBay specific services are provided by the Website in real term, such as block redemption and shopping mall. The Website reserves the right to alter, interrupt or terminate part of the network services. HashBay reserves the right to adjust the types and forms of services provided by the Website at any time as the case may be. It disclaims liability for losses caused to users as a result of business adjustments.
II. RegistrationIn order to be able to use the services, you agree to fill in correct mailbox for registration purpose as required and ensure the validity and legitimacy of the login mailbox, title, head portrait and other information to be updated in the future. If you provide any illegal, immoral, or information that is deemed improper by the Website, the Website has reason to suspect that your information is a program or malicious operation, in which case, the Website is entitled to suspend or terminate your account and reject all or any part of the services you are using now and about to use in the future. HashBay will not assume any liability for any registered information of any user, including but not limited to, the identification and verification of the authenticity, correctness, integrity and applicability of any registered information and verifying whether the information is latest.
III. Right to useThe copyrights of mall and block mall as well as others vest in HashBay or HashBay partners. Visitors may use the contents or services provided by the Website for shopping and block redemption, but at the same time, they shall be subject to the copyright law and other relevant laws and may not infringe upon the legitimate rights of HashBay and the relevant rights holders. The contents released by users on the Website, including but not limited to the functions of the current products made available by the Website, are only made on their own positions and standpoints, rather than the Website. The publisher shall be liable for all the contents it has released, and it will be held severally liable for any and all the disputes arising therefrom. The Website disclaims all legal and several liabilities. The Website has the right to delete any contents that infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other legal rights and interests of others on the Website. The Website does not bear any legal and several liability and reserves the right to transfer the case to the judicial authority. Users are prohibited from using the Website to send or disseminate sensitive information or any information in violation of the State's legal systems, including but not limited to, the following information:
1. against the basic principles established by the Constitution;
2. endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity;
3. harming the honor and interests of the State;
4. inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination or undermining national unity;
5. undermining the State's religious policies or propagating evil cults and feudalistic superstitions;
6. spreading rumors, disrupting social order or undermining social stability;
7. disseminating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime;
8. insulting or slandering others or infringing upon the legitimate rights and interest of others;
9. other contents forbidden by laws or administrative regulations.Users undertake to speak in principles of patriotism, law-abidance, self-regulation, truth and civilization. Not transmit any illegal, harassing, slandering, abusive, intimidating, hurtful, injurious, vulgar or obscene contents or any contents that endanger the security of the State, disclose state secrets, destroy national religious policies and national unity, and otherwise violate laws and regulations as well as policies. If the user's behavior does not comply with the above terms of service, the Website will immediately cancel its account at its own discretion. Users are required to assume legal liabilities for their actions on the Internet and the Website disclaims all legal and several liabilities.
IV. Privacy protectionPrivacy protection is of essence. The Website fully protects the user's personal information by means of technical means, providing privacy protection functions and strengthening internal management. This privacy statement extends to all related services of the Website. As the scope of service is expanded, the content of the privacy statement may be updated at any time by HashBay without further notice. Once the updated privacy statement is published on the web page, it will take effect and substitute and replace the original version. The Website will protect your personal information in a strict manner. We use various security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or leakage. HashBay will disclose your personal information as required by laws or in order to comply with the relevant service terms of the Website, the software licensing agreement, or to meet the following cases with sufficient reasons: (a) to satisfy expressly provisions of laws or administrative regulations, or to comply with the legal procedures applicable to HashBay website; (b) conform to HashBay's related terms of service and the software licensing agreement; to protect the rights or property of HashBay and the personal safety of HashBay employees, the general public, or users or HashBay products in emergencies. The Website will not share this information with any third parties without your permission, except the above cases set forth above.
V. DisclaimerOnce you have registered, it means that you have reached an agreement with HashBay to fully accept all the terms hereunder. The right to interpret, modify and update the disclaimer vest in HashBay.
1. the Website disclaims legal liability for the leakage of any personal information since you disclose the user's password to or share the registered account with others, or other reasons not attributable to the Website;
2. the Website disclaims legal liability for any and all disputes as a result of any third party's use of your personal information on the basis of the terms of service and the representations listed in the Website;
3. the Website disclaims legal liability for temporary website closure due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or government control;
4. we encourage users to make full use of the HashBay platform to freely share their experience. You are free to post pictures and others in public domain, or you have the right to use them. At the same time, users may not post other copyrighted content on their personal homepage or community.
5. The Website has the right to delete any contents infringing upon the intellectual property rights or other legal rights and interests of others released by users on the Website and reserves the right to transfer the case to the judicial authority.
6. users are entitled to copyright and related rights in legal contents that are independently created and released on the Website in accordance with the law.
7. The Internet is an open platform for users to upload video, pictures or other materials, which may be copied, reproduced, altered without authorization or used for other illegal uses by other organizations or individuals. Users must be fully aware of the existence of such risks. The user clearly agrees that the risk and all the consequences of its use of the Website will be fully undertaken by itself; and the Website does not undertake any liability for the user.
VI. Service change, interruption, or terminationIf it is necessary to suspend network services or adjust service functions due to system maintenance or upgrade, the Website will notify in advance as far as possible.
VII. Improvement and revisionHashBay has the right to improve and amend its terms of service from time to time in accordance with the development of the Internet and the changes in relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. HashBay reserves the right to modify the terms of service at any time. When users use services provided by the Website, it is necessary to carefully read and reconfirm the latest terms of service. When any dispute arises, the latest terms of service will apply.
VIII. Special agreementsIf any use of the services by the user is in violation of the national laws and regulations or infringes upon the legitimate rights and interests of any third party, the Website has the right to delete such information directly and to suspend or terminate the service to the user.